Saturday 6 October 2012

NLP Practitioner

Wow, haven't really written much in that section yet. There was just too much I did at once, I think. But now I will focus on NLP and start integrating it in my life properly.

I have done a two day NLP Diploma course in January this year with a friend of mine. It was really good and it was for free. They offer you to do the entire NLP Practitioner programm afterwards if you are interested. And I was - a lot. So I booked the entire course and attended the rest of the 7-day course in May this year.

This is the company I did the course with:
http://www.free-nlp.co.uk/

And I highly recommend them. They offer so much knowledge and they are definatley worth the money. Not only can you do the course and do the advanced and Master Practitioner afterwards - No, you also get a life long support by them, access to a members area with lots more information, training software etc. and access to all their online courses. I will do my Coaching Practitioner with them as well.

Anyway, in order to get my certificate of the NLP Practitioner I have to finish three kinds of written work. I have already finished two of them and will have soon the third part. The other important thing about NLP is that you keep practicing and integrate it in your life properly. I have to admit, I haven't done that so far. I mean, I see how it already helped me with a lot of things in my life and I am much more aware of language etc. but I haven't integrated it properly and it doesn't come naturally so far.

Looking closer at mind mapping, I discovered that this is something that really works well for me. That is why I have created two mind maps for this NLP course: One for the first two days (Level1) and one of the other 5 days (Level2). I would like to share these mid maps with you.

Looking at them, will make you see how much we got covered within that course.

I will write on a regular basis.

Christine





No comments:

Post a Comment